Thursday, January 21, 2010

A good link to check out

A few days ago SaraJane Helm was mentioned on my COC site and I was a little slow at going to look at SaraJanes site but I am sure glad I finaly had the time. This room is just remarkable,as is SaraJane. All the detail and love that went in to make it shows in every picture. If you haven't had time to take a look I urge you to take the time now. You won't be disappointed. Here's the link. .http://polyclay.com/pieces.htm
I have been working on making some "things for God to do boxes" for some friends of mine at church. These ladies made sure we had some nice dinners while I was taking my treatments so I wanted to give them something I made from the heart. The idea came from one of the members, Kay, at COC. Thanks again Kay. I am using some little tin boxes that I had purchashed at the dollar store after Christmas. When I get my camera to working again I will post some pix.
 
CraftyLinda

No comments: