Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Starting over again.....................







Good morning everyone. Here I am again starting over. Hope this time I make it to at least post on here once a month. But I really want it to be once a week. Since I have been gone a few things have happened.
I finally finished my "things for God to do" boxes. Everyone just loved them.I have made some new earrings and sold some and gave some away.
I went back to crocheting and have made a couple doilies and am working on a table covering. That one is going to take a while but I will post some pic as I go along.
I have some new blogs I am following and as time goes on I will post a little about each one.
I am also on Face Book, so come visit me when you can. It is a great place to stay in contact with your claying friends and get some live craft videos.
I will be posting more about that also. So please come back often or sign up to be a follower then you will know when I update. I hope all of you have a good day and get to play with your clay.
CraftyLinda

No comments: