Friday, January 30, 2009

No hearts here,yet.

Hearts may be in the air and on everyones minds, but I have been busy with cat paws and cows. I know, they don't go together and don't have a thing to do with hearts and Valentines Day. But that is what has been on my worktable. Whats on yours?

Cat paws buttons! I had an order for 40 buttons shaped like cat paws for Balckcataprons. That is an Etsy sore specicalizing in hand made aprons. Tey will be used on some of her aprons in the future. I made some black with black pads, white with black pads, black with white pads. Also some that are white with a black cat in the center. They all have some gold running through them. I realy enjoyed doing these and have posted pictures on my Flickr album. See them here.

The cow earrings are a continuation of a project I started a while ago. First I made some Guernsey cow earrings for a friend of mine. She had people tell her they would like different ones. So now I have made Jersey, Brown Swiss and Holstien, to add to the group. Each one is a little different. I an going to be adding more varities soon. You can see them here.

If you haven't seen them yet I have some monkey, elephant and love bug earrings in my Etsy store. They're a little different than anything I have seen before. I hope you like them.

Well back to my work table. Till next time.

May your day be crafty, CraftyLinda
http://LGdesigns.wordpress.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5125957
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lgdesigns_by_linda/

No comments: