Sunday, November 16, 2008

First Snow of the season

Well, I woke up this morning to snow on the ground and still coming down. Now even though I was born and raised here in Michigan, I really don't care much for snow anymore. I used to love it but as the years go by that love afair is ending. Now the only thing that is nice about snow is that it is real pretty when I am in the house where it is warm and cozy. It is so pretty looking at it in the trees. And the first snow is still special. We don't have much but it is covering the ground and we are to get a little more as the day goes on. So even though I don't really care for it I did thank God for it and is beauty.
I don't think I have mentioned that I have a cute little inside dog that is my little sweetie. I don't think he likes this new change in the weather either as all he wants to do is sit on my lap. Now that would not be so bad but he is a very nosey little thing and has he have his nose in to everything. Have you ever tried to type with a dogs nose on the keyboard. Well it is a challenge. LOL But I wouldn't give him up for the world. He makes me laugh and gives me puppy hugs and kisses all the time. Who could get upset at that?
I am tring to make some Christmas earrings and some cow earrings this morning. Have some ideas runnning around in my head that I have to let out. Hopefully I willl have some posted in my flickr album and in my Etsy shop by tonight or tomorrow.

The other day I send a recipe for Peanut butter oatmeal cookie, did anyone out there make any? How did you like them? Mine are all gone and now I will have to make more. The only problem with that is that it is just my DH and me and we shouldn't be eating that many cookies. Darn!!!!

Check out my other blog I have a few website that you might be interested in looking at.

Have a great day!!!

No comments: