Thursday, November 20, 2008

The this and that week

I have done everything from work on here to bake cookies and peanut butter bread this week. There was a doctors appointment and grocery shopping. I got a pretty good deal on a turkey. so now if we decide to stay here at home we will have one. We have been invited to a couple places but we never know how we are going to feel or now the weather is going to be so I like to make sure all the bases are covered.
I have added a few new pics to my flickr. I made some awesome Guernsey cow earrings for a friend of mine who raises them.I had seen her at fair week and she made the comment that no one ever made Guernsey cow jewelry. So I thought I would give it a try. I think they turned out pretty darn good.
Then I have made some Christmas earrings, I love to wear holiday earrings so I just had to make me some different ones and while I was at it I thought why not make a few more to put on Etsy. I got them put on there the night before last.
I have some Christmas ornaments that I will be adding this afternoon or maybe in the morning. I am running out of the time that I give myself on here so it may well be in the morning. I have been trying to limit myself on here so I can get other things done. I have this habit of getting carried away when I am online. I start out checking out one thing and then that lead me to some where else. Before I now it I have spend half the day on here and my DH will come in and say "dinner is ready, honey". And I think OMG I should have been doing something else, like making dinner or something. Thanks God my DH loves and understands me.
This morning I decided I better do a few things before I get in here. So I made beef broth (to freeze) out of some bones we got with the cow I spoke about earlier, then I made some peanut butter bread. YUMMMMMMMM. Turned out really good. I guess you can tell we like peanut butter. Hehehe. If anyone wants the recipe for the bread you can either leave a comment here or look at
Paula Deans website. That is where I got it from.
Well have a lot more to do. Have to skip over to my
other blog and put a post on there. So if I don't talk to you before..Have a great week-end.

No comments: