Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hello

Hi, I'm glad you came. Some of you might have visited my other site on wordpress. While I like wordpress I thought that I would get better exposure using blogger. There are a lot of my friends on here and you can do so much more. When I started wordpress I had never had a blog before and wasn't sure what I was doing or what I wanted so I decided to try wordpress as it seemed the easiest to learn. I still think it is the best when you are just starting out it gives you the chance to try a few things and kind of ' get your feet wet' so to spell. But after you have blogged for a while and you want to add different things to your site this is the place to be.

Enough said about that. My name is Linda and a love polymer clay. I also knit and crochet alot. I have done and still do other crafts but those are my favs. This site is going to have my thought on all sorts of things, it will mostly be on polymer clay, but I love to talk about all kinds of things. So please come back often and let me know how you feel about my new adventure. I can use all the help I can get. I will not be closing down my wordpress blog but I doubt that I will be doing as much with it as this one will probably be all I can handle. Those of you who have been to my other blog that I am not an organized person so I usually run out of week before I run out of things I want to do.
I love to talk about my family and the way I had wordpress set up it didn't seem right to do that so that is why the name Lindas this n that. I have a great family so you will be hearing some about them. I have one daughter and 2 sons, I also have 2 step sons. My daughter has 2 sons, my oldest son has 1 daughter and 2 sons, and my youngest son has 1 of each. My oldest step son has 2 sons and a granddaughter, and the youngest has 2 sons ,1 daughter and 7 step children. So you see I have a nice size family. And I am sure you will be hearing more about them as time goes by.
I will have pictures of my polymer clay creations and hopefully some tutes. Although I am not good at doing tutes I will try my hand at, at least one. Also my knitting and crocheting. I will have some directions for some things that I like to make.
So please get a cup of coffee or if you prefer tea and sit with me for a while. I hope you enjoy your visit.

No comments: