Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good by 2008 Welcome 2009

As this year comes to an end and a new one begins I wish all of you good health and lots of wealth, happiness ,forgiveness, a working muse, lots of sales (if that is what you are into),lots of love, more time to spend the way you want, and good cheer.
I have much to be thankful for this past year. I have a wonderful loving and supportive DH. Great kids and grandkids, whom I love very much much. A roof over my head, heat to keep me warm, food in the cupboards and lots of good friends. Although my health wasn't the greatest this past year, I am still better off than some and am thankful.
I have met a lot of really nice, talented people through the Internet and the groups I belong to. And have learned and shared quite a few things. Not only polymer clay and other arts but life issues which has brought us all closer together. Without them my life would not have been as full as is it. And for them I am thankful. I have found that artistic people are in general the most giving of their time and knowledge. A truly talented artist is not afraid to share.
So, to the many people in the groups I belong to and the many people from the websites I visit, I wish you all a prosperous 2009.
I am praying for an even better year in 2009. Bigger sales, more money, better health, more time to spend on my creative adventures, more time spent with my kids and grandkids, more love to give and to receive.
I have a large to-do list and right at the top is to become a better person all around. One who gives more freely of my time, love, talent and hope. That is also a wish I have for all you talented friendly people out there.
We will be staying at home as we have done for the last few years. It is so much safer that way. And if we happen to be awake at midnight we will see the new year come in. My DH says we are not celebrating the beginning of 2009 but the ending of 2008.
May God bless us all.
So until 2009,
Happy Crafty Day, CraftyLinda
http://LGdesigns.wordpress.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5125957
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lgdesigns_by_linda/
http://lindasthisnthat.blogspot.com/

No comments: