Saturday, December 6, 2008




We're on the count down now and things are really getting busy. I have baking that needs to be done. I guess I will start that tomorrow. I have made three batches of cookies with the hopes of freezing some to have for Christmas but my DH has managed to find them . So I now must start all over again. I must say they are really good but the batches I do tomorrow, I am going to find a better spot to put them in. I found this cute plate at a dollar store. And I mean to full it with cookies ,brownies, chocolate covered crackers and banana bread. I thought it has the nicest saying on it.

Now does anyone know how to keep my DH out of them?

Like I mentioned yesterday I don't know much about blogging and was having trouble adding some things to this page. Well I am happy to say that I figured it out and have added some of things I wanted. I will hopefully put more on tomorrow. After I get some baking done of course. I would love to hear any idea you might have as to how I can make this site better.

I have also been working on a few magnets to put in cards that I am sending to people who live out of state. I think they turned out pretty good. I just wanted a little something to show them I care and am thinking of them. Sorry the pictures are such bad quality. I was in a hurry and I am still learning to take good pictures.
I have added these pictures now I have to remember what I wrote about yesterday and see if I can't put them in google image search. Wish me luck. I'll let you know tomorrow if I managed it or not.
Thanks for stopping by. Until tomorrow. Have a Crafty Day

No comments: