Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa's, Santa's everywhere.

While sitting here with my heating pad and hot cup of tea ( it is cold here in Michigan this morning with the wind blowing and I over did it yesterday) and trying to find a comfort zone, I have been reading my email. I opened the Polymer Clay Daily post I will thrilled to see Dennis Brown mentioned on her site.
Being a Dennis Brown and Santa fan, I of course had to check out everything. His page on Reasons to Believe is just full of amazing Santa's that he has sculpted using polymer clay. He is a very talented guy who obviously loves Santa.
There is a page where you can see works from other clay sculpture artists like, Janell Berryman with her whimsical characters, Laura Benge with her Rolly Polly Santa, Becky Goasdoue with her creatively detailed works, and Kathy Cornell who is a reuse, recycle artist. You will have to be your own judge as to whom you like the best. But if you are like me I could not make up my mind to just one. They are all so great and have their own special technique.
There are pages and pages of Santa's, from wood carved to resin and whimsical to folk art.
So if you love Santa as much as I do and have some time to spare go take a look. But be warned you may get lost in there and have to have your familiy come and rescue you. hehe

And while you are looking around you might want to visit my other site at LGdesigns, I have a good post on the different uses of Future floor polish.

Ya'll have a warm and fun day.
'till next time,
Happy creative day..Linda



1 comment:

Sue Choppers-Wife said...

I better get my own work before I go check it out, I'm sure I'll get lost there forever! ho ho ho!